COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform embracing all features of a digital ecosystem, and aimed at boosting the adoption of crypto. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place: e.g. a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform.
In April COSS has officially launched its beta version. The platform also incorporates the most popular crypto-currency services such as wallet services, exchange exchanges, merchant / merchant platforms into virtual space, where crypto-currency customers and traders can meet and interact with each other. COSS is developed by an international team headquartered in Singapore under C.O.S.S. License PTE LTD.
Cryptocurrencies have generated a technological revolution in banking, similar to the one Internet and email once brought about thanks to the blockchain technology. Bitcoin has become the first use-case of the blockchain, although it had not received a great amount of attention until 2015, when the innovation has undergone a tremendous re-evaluation within many industries, becoming one of the most widely-discussed topics in the fintech and the IT communities. Within a short period of time a large number of blockchain applications, often referred to as decentralized applications or dAPPs, has emerged.
The cornerstone of the blockchain is its decentralized nature independent from any control and/or influence of a single person or entity. Instead, the system is run by a network of computers, and data stored on the blockchain is distributed among them. Such distribution helps to resolve the data storage and the security issues, that is, everyone has access to the data, but no one owns it, nor can change it without every participant of the network being informed about such changes.
The number of blockchain applications is increasing and expanding further away from the domain of cryptocurrencies to other industries such as administration, accounting, real estate, data storage, etc.
The illustration below highlights the growing number of users of the Blockchain applications by segments.
The COSS token is a revenue-generating cryptocurrency, developed on the Ethereum public Blockchain as an ERC20 Token, that enables its holders to receive revenues in the form of transaction fees charged by the COSS system for cryptocurrency transactions. COSS has the nomination COSS and has 8 digits after the decimal point (e.g. 0.12345678 COSS). By using the ERC20 standard, we enable the currency to be stored and transferred to and from many ERC20-compatible wallets
Payout Structure: According to the company’s bylaws, each week 50% of the transaction fees collected by COSS through the Payment Gateway/POS and the Crypto Exchange, will be distributed to the COSS token holders.
ICO Schedule: August 8 — September 6, 2017
Total Supply Token: 200,000,000 COSS
ICO bonus: 25%
Token Price: 600 COSS = 1 ETH
Funds Distribution Plan:
- 50% — IT Development, User Experience, Roadmap Completion
- 25% — Mergers and Acquisitions
- 10% — Marketing Plan
- 10% — Operations
- 5% — Shareholders, Board of Directors, Advisory Board
All ETH from the Main Token Swap (ICO) that begins on August 8th , 2017 will go into a Multi-Sig Wallet with 3 Signatories.
The Release Procedure from the Escrowed ETH Wallet will take place annually based on the approved budgeting presented by the COSS Management:
- 34% — 2018 Budget
- 33% — 2019 Budget
- 33% — 2020 Budget
Crypto-One-Stop-Solution is developed with regard to the global needs of the cryptocurrency industry in general, and with due attention to the demands of the individual users who intend to manage their assets online. The platform is focused on providing individuals with approachable guidelines for a smooth start in the cryptocurrency world: helping those who already own a business to improve the quality of their service, and catering online payments and cryptocurrency services to individuals.
The initial features embedded into the COSS platform design are :
- Wallet, providing COSS users with a secure medium to store cryptocurrencies;
- Market cap listing, an archive list featuring the market prices, the trading volume and the whitepapers of the most popular cryptocurrencies;
- Merchant list, an early version of the COSS marketplace, on which customers can find merchants accepting cryptocurrency payments for their services directly via COSS;
- Merchant Platform, a virtual marketplace, on which customers can search for merchants, services and products that are cryptocurrency-friendly;
- Cryptocurrency listing, a feature that allows coin developers and owners to add their tokens to the Exchange and to become part of the COSS ecosystem;
- Proof-of-development, a mechanism that analyzes and lists blockchain, cryptocurrency, DApps, smart contracts and DLT developers, helping individuals and businesses to hire the approved devs;
- News feed that displays articles published by CoinTelegraph, the updates from COSS and the twitter posts.
The principal COSS applications are :
- The Core Application, consists of account management tools, the registration and the login processes, security procedures and the password reset mechanism;
- Payment gateway / POS, a merchant tool that helps merchants to integrate cryptocurrency payments into their web-shops;
- Exchange, supports the most tradable cryptocurrencies, allows COSS users to place orders, to trade and to swap the funds deposited on their COSS balances.
The full COSS system is composed out of multiple inter-connected applications that are available to the COSS account owners, divided into two main types of users: the normal users and the admins.
The Core Application
The core application offers COSS users the following functionalities :
- Account management :
- Registering a new account
- Login into an existing account
- User profile deletion
- Configuration security (password change, adding phone number, setting
email address, two-factor authentication configuration)
- Viewing account activity log
2. Two Factor Authentication (2FA);
3. Wallet Management
- Viewing balance in each currency
- Making deposits
- Creating withdrawal requests
Stefan Neagu — Blockchain Technology
Mike Costache — Strategy / Investment
Tan Kim Song — Financial Advisor
Anson Zeall — Industrial & Community Blockchain
John Bailon — Crypto Adoption Ecosystem Adviser
Miguel Cuneta — Crypto Adoption Ecosystem Adviser
Ionut Scripcariu — Payment Gateway and Card-Solutions
Christian Hagmann — Corporate Strategy Advisor
John Chrissoveloni — Equity and Trade Advisor
Zach Piester — Strategy / Investment
David Zhou Yi — legal counsel
Peter Sundström — Technology Advisor
Dan Cearnau — Team Leader and co-founder
Ioana Frincu — Team Coordinator
Iulian Oprea — Technology Officer
Desmond Sieow — Finance Manager
Rune Evensen — visionary and co-founder
Andrei Popescu — Experience Officer and co-founder
Christopher Bridges — Compliance Officer and co-founder
Andras Kristof — Analyst Corporate Blockchain
Haarek R. Andreassen — Research and Development Officer
Eystein R. Lyche — Marketing Officer
Manager Fitro Hermawan — User Experience (UX)
Maria Popova — Content Manager
More information, please visit our official website below :
WEBSITE : https://coss.io/ico
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/cosscrypto
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/cosscrypto/